Wednesday, September 21, 2016

How to Create STUNNING Sunset Photos - Adobe Lightroom 6 cc Landscape Photography Editing Tutorial

How to Create STUNNING Sunset Photos - Adobe Lightroom 6 cc Landscape Photography Editing Tutorial


n this video I will share all of my secrets and techniques that I use when editing a sunset photo. Instead of going for the classical orange look, I will focus on getting a great variety of colors and a overall dynamic picture. Keep in mind that my main focus was to show all of the tools in lightroom and explain them rather than going for the perfect look, also, I get why most people woud consider this overdone, even I think it is a bit over the top to be honest. You don't have to go as far as I have gone however, with any of the adjustments, you can go halfway or even just a quarter as far and use the adjustments you find fitting for your photo & editing style. photo retouching service 


1 comment:

  1. Great blog about Clipping path. When I need Clipping Path Service then I might go to PhotoEditExperts.com

    ReplyDelete