Saturday, September 24, 2016

HDR Photo Processing Services for Real Estate Images

MY PHOTO FIX PHILOSOPHY
My philosophy is simple, to provide quality photo repair at reasonable prices. Photo restoration services can be expensive however at www.katiephotoretouching.com I believe it shouldn't cost a lot to preserve your memories. I doubt you'll find cheaper photo restoration prices anywhere. photo editing service 
PAY AFTER YOU SEE YOUR RESTORED PHOTOS
I am so confident in my photo retouching services that I let you see your restored photos before you pay. If you are not happy with the results, although I sincerely doubt that will be the case, you don't pay.
HOW IT WORKS
Step 1
Send me your damaged photos. I will give you an estimate within 24 hrs. If you agree, I will restore and email watermarked proofs to you, along with an invoice
Step 2
If you are pleased with the restoration, pay the invoice. I will remove the watermark and email you a link where you can download your restored photos. Simple and Risk Free. Call for a free quote at 973-517-6111. 

PHOTO EDITING INDIA (PEI) @ www.PhotoEditingIndia.com, is a pioneer in providing World Class Photo Editing and Image Manipulation Services to Professional Photographers, Digital Studios, Advertisers and Business Organisations globally. 

No comments:

Post a Comment